Welcome to Pierre Moran Middle School, Home of the Warriors!
A vital part of Pierre Moran's/Elkhart East’s educational program is our interscholastic athletic program. The purpose of such a program is to develop desirable attitudes and habits towards sports in particular and life in general; to promote good citizenship and sportsmanship, to promote unity and cooperation among athletes, coaches, parents, and administrators, and to better prepare young people for post-school competition in society. The purpose is not to develop college or professional players, nor prepare gifted athletes for Olympic competition.
- Address: 200 West Lusher Avenue, Elkhart, IN 46516
- Phone: 574-295-4805
- Athletic Director: Jeremy Satterfield / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook @pierremoranmiddleschool
- Twitter: @PMWarriorsAthl
- Remind: Join PMMS Athletic Department’s Messaging Group on REMIND. It’s free and easy! On your phone or device type, create a text message to send to 81010. Text this message @pmmsathlet
- There is a required fee of $20.00 per athlete for each sport they participate in during a school year. This fee is paid by the season. The fee covers the following items: transportation, equipment, laundry, etc. This fee can be paid by cash or check and must be the exact amount. NO CHANGE can be made. Checks can be made out to: Pierre Moran Middle School.
Schedule for 2022-2023
|08/16/22||7th Gr. Football||Scrimmage - John Young||5:00pm||WSMS|
|08/23/22||8th Gr. Football||Elkhart East||5:30pm||WSMS|
|08/30/22||7th Gr. Football||Jimtown||5:00pm||WSMS|
|09/07/22||8th Gr. Football||Northridge||5:00pm||WSMS|
|09/13/22||7th Gr. Football||Goshen||5:30pm||WSMS|
|09/20/22||8th Gr. Football||NorthWood||5:00pm||WSMS|
|09/27/22||8th Gr. Football||Concord||5:00pm||WSMS|