Congratulations to our Boys Semi-State Qualifiers!!
Information for Boys Cross Country Semi-State Meet 2022
Boys Cross Country Semi-State Meet will be held at:
- Indiana Wesleyan University Cross Country Course, 4201 S. Washington Street, Marion, IN 46953
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 10:30AM
- Buy tickets here!
Spectators are expected to park at the IWU Facilities Services parking lot that is just west of the course.
Access to the IWU Athletic Fields on 45th St. will be blocked off. Parking is NOT allowed on 50th St., Harmon St, York House, Prestwick Apartment complex, and Colonial Oaks Assisted Living: these are considered private property and cars will be towed if they park in any of these areas.
Admission is $12.00. New for 2022 cross-country, the IHSAA is piloting digital tickets via GOFAN. Tickets must be purchased prior to the event via GOFAN. Patrons will then either bring a printable version of the ticket or digital version via their mobile phone where our ticket takers validate them by tapping their phones. Tickets will be accepted starting at 9:30 AM. Fans should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before the race in case of a line to get into the meet.
After School Shuttle Bus Information
Elkhart High School recognizes the important role that co/extra-curricular activities play in our students’ development. We are happy to offer shuttle buses between the EHS Main Campus (10-12) and EHS Freshman Division on a daily basis for any students involved with athletics, music, drama, or clubs, so they can maximize their high school experience.
General Guidelines for both campuses:
- Students using the Shuttle buses will NOT be excused from school early.
- Students using this service should stay in their Advisory period at EHS Main Campus (10-12) and their Impact period at EHS Freshman Division.
- In-season student-athletes have priority for the first shuttle. Each school has “overflow” shuttles, but they will not get to the other school as early as the first shuttle.
- This bus is NOT to be used by students as a normal bus route home!
EHS Freshman Division to EHS Main Campus (10-12) Shuttle Guidelines:
- Freshmen will stay on the sidewalk to the far west of the bus line in front of the EHS Freshman Division building.
- Bus #5 is the first shuttle and will arrive between 3:50-3:55pm. It will arrive at EHS Main Campus (10-12) around 4:10pm and drop off at Door #12.
- If Bus #5 cannot accommodate all students, Bus #98 is "overflow" and it will be parked next to Bus #5. It will not leave until #5 has left.
EHS Main Campus (10-12) to EHS Freshman Division Shuttle Guidelines:
- Students will report to Door #16, by the weight room.
- Bus #148 is the first shuttle and will arrive between 4:00-4:10pm. It will drop off at Rice Field and in front of EHS Freshman Division between 4:15-4:25pm.
- Bus #5 is the overflow bus and will arrive for pick up between 4:10-4:15pm. It will drop off at Rice Field and in front of EHS Freshman Division between 4:25-4:30pm.